What is productivity? My definition: "Value-add". Productivity is the measure of your value-add to what you do. If you do not add value to your work, you have no productivity. If you can double or triple what gets done, you are massively productive. How to increase Productivity? Productivity Tools like Time Management, Goal Attainment, Management, Motivation, Training, Seminars, Leadership, Communications, Prioritizing, Work-Life Balance, Team Building, Delegation and even Stress Management contribute to improved productivity.
Management & Team Productivity
"Productivity: Managing, Motivating, Maximizing Teams in Asia" equips managers to work productively with Asia's many cultures and multiple generations. Not theory, a how-to book with examples and comments from top managers from across Asia working for MNCs, local firms and governments. Full of simple and easy-to-implement strategies and ideas, it is my seminal work of 25 years of working in 18 of AsiaPacific's countries.
Acquire new yet proven skills like:
- Compel cross-cultural teams to function as ONE
- Motivate ALL generations to work in harmony
- Build upon unique personalities to boost productivity
- Refine and unify with 9 keys of communications
- Delegate strategicially with an eye on each individual's development
- Use state-of-the-art cognitive behavioural psycology for a massive boost in productivity
Endorsed by founders and leaders of billion dollar and multi-million dollar companies as well as CEOs, Directors and VPs in Asia, it is a book which can help you propel your managerial career to the top!
Click here to read the 3D beta version on line (flash)
Click here to download and read the PDF beta version (all systems)
to pre-order for your own copy or for your whole team. BEFORE the book launch 16 November 2012.
Personal & Professional Productivity
"PRODUCTIVITY: WINNING in LIFE" answers the questions 'What is personal & professional productivity?', 'How do I get life work balance?', 'How to increase productivity?', 'What is the best way to get things done? 'How to improve productivity at work?' and the productivity definition: our value-add.
In this book, Podolinsky shares the secrets and tolls of winning in life by becoming truly productive. With this invaluable techniques and strategies, you, as the reader will learn how to:
- Finding and using your passions
- Plan and monitor your lifelong goals
- Prioritize effectively
- Get time-wasting peers into your system
- Handle everyday energy-draining distractions at work
- Drive their career to the TOP
- Attain work/life balance
- Use stress to advance your career in a healthful way
- Reconnect to your passions in life
- Own a more successful future!
Filled with practical, concrete, and easy strategies for winning in life, the book is a must-read for those who seek not only a productivity-filled but purposeful and passion-driven life.
This is the ULTIMATE Time and Stress Management Book.